Friday, September 12, 2008

Photo Op


Michael and Emily had their photos taken at school on Wednesday. Their teacher sent me these "outakes" of Emily posing, and the class practicing nice smiles, then their silly smiles. Notice my two, Mike with his trademark scary face, and Emily with her tongue stuck out.



It will be interesting to see how the real photos turn out!
In other news, Sophie has acheived full Maier crazy reader status. Last night I found her reading by the light of her night light and a flashlight in her room about 10 minutes after I had tucked her in. She had made a little nest with her extra blanket and was quite comfy. Brought back many memories of staying up waaay too late reading the Little House on the Prarie books. And in more recent memory, Harry Potter. Good times!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's my godchild! Aunt Mary

GrandmaMaier said...

As the Mother of so many readers, I realize now I should have encouraged it. I hear too many stories today about non-readers. Lucky me.....

Anonymous said...

Soon enough she will be reading The Baby Sitter's Club books under her desk at school...woo for book lovers! -Cousin Kell

Anonymous said...

Dave thinks he's going to be the class clown if he can do that when he's only 3!