Thursday, June 28, 2007

20 months

Michael and Emily are 20 months old today. Hard to believe that in 4 short months they will turn 2 years old. Today they finally removed the gates that we had in front of the fireplace so I am going to take them down and see what they do. How bad could it be? Probably non stop admonishment from me: "No, get down from the hearth!" But, there is really no way to stop them now. I am going to put up the pack and play, and that will be their "time out" spot for repeated violations....it worked for Sophie at this age, so we will see.

Emily is the climber to beat all others. Yesterday I found her sitting on top of the kitchen table, helping herself to some leftover chocolate cake (from Valdosta). She had moved a chair close to the table, climbed up on it, and then got on the table. I let out a yell when I saw her, I was so startled, and she looked at me as if to say, "really, and what are you going to do about it?"

We had a great time with James and Kat. It was funny watching the 3 toddlers interact. James and Michael had some sharing trouble, but by the end of James' visit, they actually were taking turns. Here are some photos:





No comments: