Friday, August 17, 2007

I've arrived

I have officially arrived as the mother of a school age child: Today Sophie brought home the Sally Foster packet. Or as she told me, "Mom, we are selling Harry Foster, and you can get prizes and stuff. They have wrapping paper, chocolate, and even toys. Can we buy some Mom, can we??" This was said with the most excitement I have heard all week.

All the neighbors that we have bought from for the last 10 years, watch out. Sophie will be paying you a vist VERY soon!

3 comments:

StephB said...

HA! I'm waiting for the day that I arrive, since the wrapping paper packets went around my office on Friday!

Dorothy Gould said...

Yes, I have to say, payback is a nice thing. Plus now you can shop online, so all the grandmas and aunts got an email. They order themselves and it gets sent right to them. Nice. Esp since it is too $#@% hot to be canvassing the neighborhood.

Elizabeth said...

Sally Foster! You have arrived! I LOVE Sally Foster. They really Do have the best wrapping paper! :)