Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful

We had a great Thanksgiving with our family. I think my favorite part was when Michael said, with no prompting I might add, "I'm fankful for all of you!" You just never know what they are absorbing, do you? Here are some pics of the festivites. Thanks to Mary and Ray (People's SMA for '08) for making the trip down. We enjoyed seeing you and the boys, I mean, young men!

Mike and favorite cousin Dave

The ladies in the kitchen

Emily and her godfather, Uncle Way

Mary and Alex get cozy with the sink

New favorite roasted onion recipe, very delicious

Learning how to carve from the master

Sophie and Emily

Waiting for mince pie


There's no such thing as too much whipped cream, is there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, we did not not plan for all the ladies to be in shades of pink and cranberry, it just happened... Please note Dottie in the 3rd picture down overseeing the gravy production, just being sure we knew what we were doing! Mary (wife of SMA '08)