Sunday, April 05, 2009

The April Fool

It only took me a month, but I now realize that I cannot access my blog to update it when I am using Foxfire. This is the browser I normally use, but for some reason, it does not get along with Blogger/Google. Tonight on a whim, I decided to see if I could get in using the old Internet Explorer and low and behold, I could. Yay me, as Sophie would say.

Since I am waaayyy behind, I will just say that March was an interesting month, lots of sick kids, lots of doctor visits. Nothing major, just normal viruses and such. Tomorrow starts Spring Break...we don't have much planned except a possible trip to the Zoo on Wednesday, since that is the only day the weather should be decent.
Some recent photos.....


Michael in his normal mode:perpetual motion

Emily meandering. Don't let this sweet smile fool you. In March alone she finger painted her brother, her closet wall and two throw pillows. She is an expert at moving any chair or stool to the counter to climb up and open cabinets. Just today she discovered Sophie's lip smackers and wrote all over a dining room chair with one of them. She keeps Clorox in business single-handedly.

Yes, that is my husband wielding a glue gun. I haven't even used it yet! He and Sophie were working hard on her Leprechaun trap for St. Patrick's Day. See below to hear them tell you all about it.


No comments: