Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random-ness

Not really in the mood for a big long post, but did want to share these random photos that I just downloaded from my phone.  Terry surprised me with a new phone about two months ago, it is very early Christmas and birthday present.  Combined.  Which he knows is not allowed, but in this case, I will make an exception.  The phone is great, I can check email on it, surf the web (although quite slowly) text MUCH faster since I now have a QWERTY keyboard....all new stuff for me.  Plus the camera is as good, and sometimes better, than my regular digital camera.  Sophie loves it as she is able to take pictures and video ALL THE TIME.  If it is missing, I know who has it.  I love it b/c being able to check my email from the phone is a huge time saver.  Any activity that I or the kids are involved in does all their communication over email.  Being able to stay in touch without having to be at home is great.  Now when I do get home after school, I don't have to run upstairs to check my email, it's already done.  

OK, so maybe I did have a bit to say.  Those who know me are not surprised.  
Papa Bill's Shopping List, a Saturday tradition.

At Roswell Area Park, this was in September.

Pole slider

Favorite new neighbors, Hanna and Hailey.  Sophie falls right in the middle of them. 


Redneck fun in the backyard.

My dad made this stool for Sophie's teacher, it is a beauty, and she loves it. 

One of her many self portraits

Green Iguana

First time on a school bus, on our way to the Fall Festival at Timber Ridge.

Did you want some??

7:30 am art project, it's never too early for a little glue and scissors in Emily's opinion. 

Michael, you are TOO heavy!!

Sophie's bday lunch at school.  



2 comments:

Sheila said...

Go Dorothy with the blogging! I'm way behind on mine, too.

I love the pictures!

Dorothy Gould said...

Shelia-You have a blog, please share the address, I want to add you as a link on mine, and of course check it out!