Thursday, November 04, 2010

I want to ride my bicycle.....

Michael and Emily got new (to them) bikes for their birthdays.  They are small two wheelers with training wheels.  It is hilarious to see them hop up and ride.  Especially with the helmets, that really completes the picture.  I was happy that they took to them right away with no hesitation.  Here's Michael looking like a pro:



I was helping Emily balance, so it was harder for me to get a still shot of her, but here is a brief video of her attempt to navigate the culdesac.  The difficult thing about our street is the slope of it, even our driveway has a slight slope that will spell disaster for a new rider.  We will have to take them to a flat area to really work on turning and braking skills.  That's as much for them as it is for me, makes me nervous when they get up too much speed....

 


Here's another one of Michael, he was apparently telling me about some trick he did on his tricycle, but I wasn't paying attention to that, as evidenced by my surprise at the end.  










1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE Michael's trick! Hilarious!!!