Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

What a great Thanksgiving week this has been.  I have so much to be thankful for, too many things to list out here.  But I'll try...my husband and children, my parents and in laws, my siblings and their families.  Good health for myself and those I love.  My friends who enrich my life in so many ways.  The school communities that teach, support and encourage my children.  Last but not least, I am thankful for the challenges God has thrown my way.  Without them, I would not have grown into the person I am today.  At the time, they were anything but welcome, but in hindsight, they served a purpose.  Today my life is so much better for the many lessons I have learned.

Some pictures from the past few weeks:

Mike with the supplies for "Bill's Nuts"
Grant and Terry loading up the bin with freshly roasted nuts.


Our dear friend Bill.  94 years young! 

Bill filling one of the many jars.

Emily helping by handing him the jars.

M and Em sitting on Bill's  "Johnny Walker". 

Flowers we received for Thanksgiving.  Sent by my husband's new boss to welcome him to the company.  Could be my favorite part of Thanksgiving!!  

No comments: