Monday, July 03, 2006

The LLLOONNGG Weekend

Sophie has had a fever since Friday afternoon. Not high enough to panic, but high enough to make her feel lethargic and grumpy. High enough for her to get to sleep with Mom and Dad, have her favorite chewable Tylenols, and skip Mass on Sunday. I have held off on going to the pediatrician, because really, what will they say? Yes, she has a fever, but no other symptoms, except for a green runny nose. This morning she seemed much better and had a normal temp. But after lunch it is up again. So I did call and make an appnt.....the earliest we could get is for 4pm today. I love our pediatrician, but hate that they are over at Scottish Rite. I plan on getting there by 3:30 so maybe we can get in and out. At least now we have a reason to leave the house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Sophie!! I hope you don't get stuck in traffic. Love you lots. Joan

Anonymous said...

Sophie, i hope the Dr was able to
make you feel better. I hope
everyone gets a good night sleep
and tomorrow you all will be able
to enjoy the fireworks

Love to you all Nana