Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Fun Tuesday

Here are a couple of videos I took today after we returned from MMO. Michael and Emily are really playing together now, as opposed to side by side. One of their favorite games is to look at each other around the baker's rack. It's hard to capture on the camera, but you can get the general idea.

Also a short film of them going up the stairs. I ask them about their classmate, Fisher, because last Thursday Miss Marsha told me that Michael had bit Fisher. Yikes, I have that child! Not only is Fisher a sweet little guy, but in the past week he got a new baby sister, whose name is ironically, Sophie. And his father is the Youth Pastor of the church. We talked about it at home, and Emily spent the weekend telling Michael, "No bite 'isher Mi-kels". There were no incidents today.

Yesterday I went to the Y for the first time in easily 3-4 months. I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, then some upper body weights. I have shin splints today, how pathetic is that? Just tells me I need to make it a regular thing. The kids love their nursery, they just remodeled and expanded it. The Y is literally 5 minutes from our house, I have no excuse not to make it there several times a week. So that's my new goal for non-school mornings. Michael did hit someone in the nursery yesterday though, it was a child about his age that stole his toy. Guess we need to work on sharing more....

2 comments:

StephB said...

Very cute videos. I think all kids bite at some point. Good for Emily for keeping Michael in line. : )

Anonymous said...

wow, dor I can't believe how well Emmy is talking now, keep the videos coming! mary