Sunday, May 04, 2008

This one's for Dave

I'm not sure that this is what my BIL Ray had in mind when they added the new deck and patio to their backyard.....but it works for Dave!


Also Dave, here are some pics for you to identify....this is the remains of a bird that Terry found in our backyard this morning. We think it is the work of the hawks that we often see. Dad was over tonight for dinner to see Peg, (that's a separate post) and as he noted, there was no head left, so it's hard to identify. The only bone left was licked clean. We know it happened overnight, we were outside playing till about 7pm last night, and it wasn't there at that time. Gotta be careful one of the kids doesn't get carried off!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
StephB said...

AHH, the carnage!! : ) I'm going to guess it's a starling because we have some who poop all over our deck and I don't like them.

I do love your photos, though.