Thursday, April 06, 2006

Super Duper Helper






Here are some shots of Sophie, my helper that I could not do without! She helps me by doing the seemingly "little things" but they are big in the scheme of making the day go smoother, and with less crying from Michael and Emily. The twins are now eating cereal once a day, and the highchair is a favorite place to sit. Sophie likes it because she can hold their bottles while they are in it. One morning right after Emily's bath, Michael had a diaper explosion and was shrieking for me to change him. I wrapped Emily in her towel, laid her on the floor, and told Sophie to make sure she stayed covered, and didn't roll away. She was happy to oblige.

I love the picture of her and Noah, it really captures their personalities. His mom had an early dr appnt., so she dropped him off before school. He and Sophie immediately decided to dress up and have a parade. It was hard convincing her to stop long enough to get dressed. Oh, the life of a 4 year old!

1 comment:

StephB said...

Great photos! Good for you for pausing to whip out the camera to capture those moments. : )