Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Good Buddy


Michael and Emily are really starting to notice each other now, and it is so cute! Michael espescially is just all smiles as soon as he sees his little sister. Emily notices him too, but she is so busy trying to crawl, it takes her a minute to notice the love-struck look on her brother's face. Of course, both of them love Big Sister, even if she does try to smother them with love.

We are spending more time outside, as Sophie loves to play on her swingset. I have a lightweight double stroller that a neighbor gave us, it is perfect to set up in the yard so they can watch. Last week I bought a caterpiller swing from Ebay, it seats two babies facing each other. I don't have a picture of it yet, but will next week. Cousin James even tried it out today. Here are some photos of fun in the backyard.



In other news, we had a great visit with Mike, Kat and James today. Again, no pics yet, but Mike did take a bunch and hopefully will update his blog with them. I was amazed at the difference in James from Christmas till now, and they were amazed by the twins. James is really a crawler, it is funny to watch him go all over. And great eye hand co-ordination. I was impressed when he picked up one of the small balls and tossed it over the bar of the gym... Mike told me he drills him on that daily, ha, ha. Sophie and I are looking forward to spending more time with them in Valdosta this weekend at Marilois's wedding.

3 comments:

StephB said...

Beautiful photos. : ) I love to hear what your kids are up to. Hope you have a great trip to the wedding!

Thanks for the words of encouragement today and for the photo advice yesterday.

GrandmaMaier said...

Can't believe you beat me to it. Love the pictures, hope they will always be as close.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»