Thursday, January 04, 2007

The last from Christmas, I promise

I wanted to add a few more photos to that last post, but Blogger wouldn't allow it. Does any blogger out there know if there is a limit? Also, has anyone switched to the Beta version? If so, do you like it? Everytime I start a post, it prompts me to switch, but I am hesitant. Any advice would be appreciated.....



Here's the kids dressed and ready for their grandparents. I really didn't know how badly Michael was drooling until I saw these photos.



And here's Emily telling Sophie she has had enough of her grip, she's outta there.


Here's some photos of what I call the payoff of having twins. Michael and Emily play so well on their own. Mostly parallel play, which is typical for their age, but they are able to play for almost an hour on their own, without wanting either of us to intervene. It is so nice. Lately we have started all going down to the basement together, they wander about while Terry and I play pool. Sophie is our "mascot" as she calls it. This means she pulls her chair up as close to the table as she can manage, and cheers us on: Oh Mommy, I just KNOW this time you're going to make one...Now just keep your eye on the ball, that's what Daddy does" Thanks, Soph.


4 comments:

GrandmaMaier said...

I know I was there, but you really take some great pictures. I like the comment about twins enjoying each others company, they sure do as long as they don't see you looking.

Dorothy Gould said...

Yeah, I had asked him to melt some chocolate, so he was hard at work....

Anonymous said...

Man, my favorite chair is still going! Dor it is quite painless to switch to Beta- we have used it for a month or two and as they refine the bugs out of it, I think it is a real improvement. No pressure.

Dorothy Gould said...

Mike, I put that photo up on purpose, so you could see your beloved chair. Thanks for the advice on Beta, I hope to make the switch today. Am also thinking of updating my template, Annie inspired me.