Thursday, January 04, 2007

More Christmas and other stuff



Well, I have some great pics of Dad's birthday dinner at our house, but they are in my digital camera, and even after spending a solid hour trying to download them today, no luck. I know I will figure it out, but at the moment, the software doesn't seem to be working. But here are some more photos from Christmas and other stuff.....

This first one is of Emily's new trick, when she drops something, especially from her high chair, she makes the "uh oh" face. Seems to me that this little people character must have wandered away from her.

Sophie and I on Christmas morning, no shower, still in pj's. We really had a lot of fun opening gifts. After about 20 minutes Michael and Emily decided they had had enough, and wanted to wander. To keep them contained and happy, we brought in their high chairs, and they had breakfast while we finished opening our gifts.
They didn't mind the bows in their hair....too much.
Sophie really wanted to take a photo of Terry and me, so here is her attempt.
















This gingerbread house was one of those rainy day projects that we would finish off before Christmas, when school was out and we were looking for something to do. It ended up being Terry and Sophie's Christmas morning project...while the babies were napping and I was trying to get ready for our family dinner. It came out really nice and was a great centerpiece. Sophie's favorite part, the icing and sprinkles.

No comments: