Thursday, January 25, 2007

It's The Little Things....

that sometimes make a big difference. I have wanted to have pictures of the kids, (well really Sophie before we had kids, plural) hanging in our stairwell for a long time now. When Sophie was an infant, I did the baby picture thing, and had her photo taken at 3,6,9 and 12 ms. A year ago I found a frame at Target that would accomodate four 5 x 7 photos. By now we had the twins, so I did purchase 3. Last week I finally got around to getting Sophie's baby pictures out, deciding which should go in the frame, and put it together. Terry was much quicker than I was. Once he saw it in the frame, he was ready to hang it. That got me moving on Michael and Emily's, and yesterday, we hung all three in the stairwell. Granted, Sophie's is the only one that is full, and Mike and Em's will have 6, 12,18 mth and a 2 year old picture instead of the first year, but I do feel satisfied. By no means do we have a perfectly decorated home. I take pride in the fact that our home is clean (for the most part!) comfortable, and kid friendly; that is the stage of life we are in right now. So for me, this is a huge decorating accomplishment!




1 comment:

StephB said...

good for you on the photos! whoo hoo! : )