Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Post Before NJ

The kids and I leave for NJ on Thursday. Sophie and I are very excited about the trip, Michael and Emily are clueless. Although, I think they will both love the airport, especially Michael, where he will be able to look at "crucks" (trucks) to his heart's content. I am interested in seeing how they do on the flight. Pat hopes that we will all be able to get seats, otherwise, we will each have one on our lap. Wish us luck! And a big thanks to my SIL Pat for flying down here to help me on the trip up. And to Kelly for coming back down with us.

Here are some recent pics to hold you over until we return.......


Having fun with the blocks, but even more so with the box.


Sophie is really into "helping" me lately. The other night she wanted me to play after dinner, and I told her I had to clean up the kitchen first. She offered to help me, so I let her dry the dishes. She loved it, and now wants to do it all the time. Here she is helping wind the clock, although she likes to use the key to wind herself up too.


Since it is too hot and muggy most days to be outside in the afternoons, the kids have taken to riding their bikes in the garage. This is actually a great thing, as it is flat, and all of them have less problems than if we were out on the driveway. Usually Sophie is the instigator, but today the twins let me know they were ready to get out there.



1 comment:

Mike Maier said...

Hooray Dor and crew-- have a great time with the NJ crowd. The twins already look bigger than when we were there!