Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sick Day

Michael and Sophie were both home sick today. Both have colds, cough and a low grade fever. Nothing horrible, but enough to take a day at home to rest. Emily seems to be impervious to all of it, she is usually the last one to succumb. She still went to preschool, Sophie and Michael waited in the car while I walked her in. We had a nice morning at home, read a lot of books, and watched a bit of TV as well. Here they both are, in the TV trance.....



Sophie and I took a nap when the twins did, which was lovely, I have to admit. Michael's cough has kept both me and him up the past few nights, so it felt good to catch up on my sleep. By the afternoon, I had given up on my chore list for the day anyway, what better way to spend it than napping?

Terry came over after work and they all went down to the basement while I made dinner. Sophie really wanted to play pool, so here they all are. It was funny watching Michael "help".

And here's Sophie giving Emily some sisterly love.

1 comment:

StephB said...

Dagny LOOVEES the video. She keeps yelling "AGAIN!". Your laugh sounds like Mike's to me - made me smile. : )