Monday, November 19, 2007

The Trash Bag Pill-drums

Who knew a trash bag had so many uses?? When we arrived for the Thanksgiving Feast at Kindergarten this morning, up paraded Sophie's class, decked out in their finest Hefties. It was really cute, and very clever. Mom and I both commented on how long it must have taken the teachers to get all 17 of them dressed! Here's Sophie and her friend Cary. (Interesting multiple note: Cary has a twin sister Eliza in another Kindergarten class, so her father ate with her, and her mother with Eliza. Another classmate of Sophie's is a triplet, so he had his grandfather eating with him, his parents were split between his two brothers. And another of her classmates has triplet brothers in the 2nd grade....I'm not the only crazy one!!)

Reciting the Thanksgiving poem. The young man all the way to the left is Matthew, and Sophie has informed me that maybe she would like to marry him instead of Noah. I had to sit down for that news. However, that was a few months ago, and I haven't heard anymore about it. The last time I did Centers in their room, I checked him out, and he is a very sweet kid. Sigh, only time will tell......


We did eat our feast in the Cafeteria, but I wasn't able to take pictures of that. I had Michael on my lap, Terry had Emily on his, and Dottie was busy chatting up the parent next to her. I hadn't met him before today, but now we are BFF...thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Mike Maier said...

really great costumes!

Peg Odenthal said...

LOVIN the costumes .. whoever knew trash bags would come in so handy .. I think sophie is going for the more mature guy (matthew looks older AND taller than Noah!)