Friday, June 27, 2008

The Bunny

I took this video two weeks ago when Sophie was visiting Karen and Jack. We had the twins outside in the pool after dinner and our rabbits decided to come visit. There are two of them and they are pretty bold in that they will feed underneath the bird feeder while we are outside. I started shooting this video to see just how close they would let me come. But the reaction from Emily to Michael was something neither one of us has seen before. It was nice to see this side of her.

In other news, the birds are gone from their nest. I assumed they had flown away, but Terry said to him it looks like they had been eaten. Yikes! I thought the nest looked a bit messy when I checked it yesterday, and we do have a stray cat that loves our yard. However, we didn't see any other debris, so maybe they did make it to safety, I can only hope.

5 comments:

Jim and Ann said...

Cute vid, enjoy the sibling love while it lasts.
We ARE becoming concerned about the pattern of the partial nudity on the Maier family blogs however - first Tommy's prom dates, then W&J, the unitard, and now the twins. These sites are on our list of "safe" family favorites, keep it clean people ;)
Ann

Dorothy Gould said...

Yes, we have our share of sib rivalry. Sophie is convinced Emily hates her, as she will not hug and kiss on demand, like Michael will. I can just see it now when they are teenagers....

I do usually put a bathing suit on her, but after she soiled both her first swim diaper and her bathing suit, I gave up.

Anonymous said...

How cute are they??? Hey if you can get away with out a bathing suit why not????

Anonymous said...

Wow, Dorothy that is such a sweet reaction from Emily, I'm a little teary... Mary

Peg Odenthal said...

from the mouths of babes .. such empathy dor .. peg