Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sophie in the Box

Who says you can't have fun with just a box? Sophie and Terry have a new game, Sophie calls it "tumbling". Here's how it goes........


Sophie (the instigator) gets in the box.



Said box is then turned upside down, sideways and end over end. All the while we hear Sophie talking to herself: "Wow, he's really doing a good job this time!", or something to that effect. The final outcome:

"Can we do it again Daddy!?!? Please, please can we do it again?"

By the way, the steam carpet cleaner (on sale at Kohl's) that came in the box was well worth the money. It cost a lot less than having the carpets done professionally, and did a great job. It was easy to use as well, at least that is what Terry told me. He did the entire house over several nights last week. We were both surprised and disgusted at how dirty the water was. Guess we won't wait another 5 years before steam cleaning again!

3 comments:

Mike Maier said...

I hated it when the box finally broke. Michael Grotto (Can Michael Maier come out?) and I used to keep eyes peeld for whomever bought a new appliance and left the box out with the trash. Good times- I love Sophies expression...

Mary said...

Hey Goulds!
I was so excited to see how much the kids have grown! They are sooo adorable. I love that you have this blog so I can check back, hear all about them and see them! I'll check back again soon, Mary from Angels on Call.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the laugh!