Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hats Off to Aunt Mary



My sister Mary sent these hats for the twins and Sophie a few weeks ago. They have worn them several times already, although I don't know if they will again this year....today it was 80 degrees. Great weather for getting yardwork done. It only took me a week, but I have finally pruned everything in the backyard. March is one of my favorite months for that very reason, I love to get out there and chop things down! Every afternoon this week we have been out in the yard, the twins in their stoller, and Sophie "helping" me, or playing on her swingset. 4 is such a great age for that reason, she can totally entertain herself with her make believe stories, it is fun to watch and listen to. If I time it right with Michael and Emily, I can usually get in at least 90 minutes outside before someone needs to eat again. One thing is for sure, between the yardwork and the babies, I am keeping my chiropractor in business!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What cute hats!!! At least they are leaving them on!