Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Proof


My mother, myself and my mother in law Pam always joke about how the grandpas aren't really comfortable holding tiny babies. When Sophie was born, neither my father or Terry's held her until at least Thanksgiving, by then she was about 7 weeks old. Even then it was just a quickie while the photo was snapped. However, when you have twins, you need every pair of hands available. I am happy to say both Grandpas Gould and Maier have really stepped up and are great baby-holders. During a recent visit to Peachtree City, Gerry held not one, but both babies...pretty impressive!

4 comments:

Mike Maier said...

I especially like that Mike is smiling at being held by his old man's old man. Very manly!
-Uncle Mike

Sharon said...

What a cute smile from Michael. Grandpa still looks a bit nervous.

StephB said...

Two squirmy babies is a lot for any mortal. Way to go Grampa!

GrandmaMaier said...

OK now we need equal time for the Maier grandpa. Will bring my camera over asap. Beautiful twins...